The amount of time you should spend in the sun daily to receive its health benefits, including a boosted mood and increased vitamin D production.
Early detection saves lives.
1 in 8 women in the United States will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. The American Cancer Society recommends:
- Women with an average risk of breast cancer begin screening with a mammogram at age 40.
- Women between the ages of 45 and 54 get mammograms annually.
- Women 55 and older continue yearly mammograms or switch to every other year.
On average, children ages 8-18 spend...
7.5 hours/day in front of a screen
4.5 hours/day in front of a television
Want to cut back on your child's screen time?
- Incorporate tech-free time in your family’s schedule.
- Be consistent about screen time limits.
- Brainstorm other ways to have fun with your kids.
- Keep electronics like computers and TVs in the main living areas of your home.
- Cut back on your own screen use.