Versatile and rich in Vitamin C, citrus fruits can stand alone as fresh, delicious snacks, add a tangy twist to any meal or drink, or offer a pop of color to a beautiful plate.
Ranging from tart to sweet, each unique variety offers its own health benefits.
Facts about Citrus Fruits
- Squeeze lemon/lime juice over salads, fish, or chicken
- Add mandarins for a bold salad
- Chop grapefruit into a salsa or blend and whip up a fresh vinaigrette dressing
- High in Vitamin C (one contains almost 100% of your recommended daily value)
- High in Vitamin A and C
- One contains about 90% of your recommended daily value of Vitamin C and 30% of Vitamin A
- High in dietary fiber
- High in Vitamin C (one contains more than 100% of your recommended daily value)
- High in Vitamin A and dietary fiber